RAFTING + canyoning Nevidio
- Three day package
- The three-day package with one rafting on the most exciting and most attractive part of the River Tara in the length of 15 km and canyoning in National park ,,Durmitor” – Nevidio Canyon.
- 175 EUR
- Arrival in camp in the afternoon and homemade brandy welcome, or juice.
- Meeting the environment and accommodation.
- Dinner (hunter’s goulash with side dish and salad), entertainment with music until late at night.
- Overnight in bungalows, and they are placed in our camp.
- Morning coffee, breakfast until 10:30h – local cuisine specialties (ham, bacon, sausage, eggs, cheese, tea …).
- Getting equipment for rafting in the camp Sastavci. Each participant gets neoprene suit, neoprene boots, life jacket, helmet and you can start adventure.
- Transportation by jeeps and vans bus to Brštanovice starting point of our friendship with Tara to 11:30h
- Formation of teams, meeting with the skipper (rafting guide) and the principles of teamwork. The boats have a capacity for 8 to 10 people and it is important for the participants to comply with the instructions of rafting guide.
- Boarding to 12:00 h and rafting starts on the most attractive part of Tara in the length of 15 km, where plenty of nice excitement – such as cascades (waterfalls): Ćelije, Borovi , Vjernovici, Varda, Cegrlo i dr…
- Rafting lasts for about 4 hours with breaks for swimming and relaxation on Kulina, Manita vrela, Šipčanica creek
- Arrival at the camp is around 16:00h, and you will finish rafting right next to camp. Changing clothes, taking showers.
- Lunch – domestic specialties and Oriental cuisine: rafting soup, sač (meat and vegetables made in clay pot), salad…
- Rest after lunch, and free time for a walk, board games…
- Dinner (trout with vegetables or rice, salad …) and talking late into the night.
- Overnight in bungalows.
Canyoning is one of the youngest extreme sports and involves overcoming the canyon by swimming, jumping from waterfalls, climbing, sliding, using rope. In addition to entertainment, this sport also carries numerous dangers, especially with larger and demanding canyons where you have to pass through the entire canyon to get out of it. However, with little attention and care, almost all the dangers that can be underway during canyoning are eliminated.
- Morning coffee and breakfast until 08:00, leaving camp at 08:30
- Driving in jeeps and vans through Pluzine to Savnik and to canyon;
- Upon arrival to the canyon you will get the necessary equipment: helmet, life jacket neoprene boots, and neoprene suits;
- The guides will give you a brief instruction and after that we will start an unforgettable adventure;
- Canyon Nevidio is located in central part of Montenegro. It is 95km far from camp. Nevidio Canyon is part of Mala Komarnica, she springs in southern part of Durmitor, more precisely in Dobri Do. At the very edge of the valley begins Nevidio Canyon (Unseen Canyon), rightfully wears this name. Because River Komarnica suddenly gets lost in a strangely carved entrance and becomes invisible to the human eye.
- The first contact with Nevidio is overshadowed by the indescribable beauty, unusual and strange, on which man is not used. The biggest part of the Canyon is in eternal shadow. Because of vertical rocks, the sun’s rays cannot reach the bottom. The width of the Canyon on some places is less than one meter. Some parts of the Canyon pass only with the help of climbing equipment, and jumping from rocks whose height reaches up to 10m.
- We spend about 4 hours in canyon, for lunch is lunch package;
- After lunch returning back to camp, in evening hours.
Package price 175 EUR
- transfer to the starting position for rafting;
- transfer with vans and jeeps to the canyon Nevidio
- all mentioned meals;
- accommodation in bungalows;
- all the necessary equipment for rafting;
- activities – rafting and canyoning;
- Tax for National park „Sutjeska“.
- rafting tax;
- excursion tax or tax for visitors
- tourist tax or residency tax;
- homemade brandy or juice for welcome
- insurance during rafting
In the price is not included:
- Additional services and all other expenses not covered by the program
*** What to bring on rafting?
- If the rafting is in July, August or September dress sporty: Track suits, shirts, shoes or sandals, etc. and if the rafting is in May or June – bring warm clothes and a warm jacket,
- Bring a towel,
- The cream for sun protection,
- Swimming suite, swimming shorts/trunk – what you prefer,
- Camera (during rafting it is put in the waterproof bag).
*** What to bring on jeep safari and hiking?
- It is necessary to bring clothes adjusted for stay in nature,
- It is necessary to bring shoes adjusted for comfortable walking: hiking boots or shoes with strong soles,
- The cream for sun protection,
*** General notes!
- All rafting participants need to follow the instructions given by guides
- Rowers (skippers) are licensed IRF guides,
- We have the latest equipment for rafting, tested and produced at the world famous manufacturers
- To guarantee maximum safety during the whole trip.
- All participants of the rafting are obliged to borrow: safety helmet, life jacket and a paddle.
- Depending on the weather conditions at your disposal are: long or short wetsuits, neoprene boots
- Or slippers, waterproof jackets and raincoats.
- We are not responsible for any damage for your personal belongings on rafting,
- Programs can be changed as desired by participants,
- Prices of the program are approximate and vary depending on the number of participants, the number of professional management, types of menus and all other elements that influence the adjustment of the specific needs and desires of each individual client,
- Booking is made with advanced payment of 30% of total amount, and the rest of the payment is made prior to the arrival on Camp Sastavci,
- In case of cancellation organizer is not obliged to return the advance payment.
- Special dietary or other needs should be reported with booking of program.