RAFTING + jeep safari Durmitor’s ring
- Three day package
- The three-day package with one rafting on the most exciting and most attractive part of the River Tara in the length of 15 km and jeep safari in National Park “ Durmitor “.
- 125 EUR
- Arrival in camp in the afternoon and homemade brandy welcome, or juice.
- Meeting the environment and accommodation.
- Dinner (hunter’s goulash with side dish and salad), entertainment with music until late at night.
- Overnight in bungalows, and they are placed in our camp.
National park „DURMITOR„
JEEP SAFARI – DURMITOR’S RING
National park was established in 1952, and spreads in northern part of Montenegro, on 39 000 ha. Includes Durmitor which is one of the highest, and most attractive mountain of Dinarids. With 48 peaks higher than 2000 masl, the highest peak Bobotov kuk (2.522masl) and Tara canyon – the deepest canyon in Europe.
JEEP AND PHOTO SAFARI: to feel the compound of adrenaline and adventure or to enjoy in magic of untouched nature; to feel peace, silence and serenity instead of traffic and noise in the cities; to forget relentless pace of modern life and enjoy in beauty of mountains and rural idyllic landscape… we have organized jeep and photo safari.
- Morning coffee, breakfast until 08:00h, leaving until 09:00h;
- Driving in jeeps to the dam Mratinje, high 222m – making a break to take photos. We continue journey next to Piva Lake towards village Trsa, 1.450masl, where we make a little break for coffee or cold beer from snow. The journey continues through village Pisce, 1.390masl, to do mountain Durmitor;
- The most famous location through this part of Durmitor are Todorova do (Todor’s valley), Prutas (2.300masl), Dobri do, Sedlo (1.907masl), Studenac, Valovito jezero (Wavy lake), Stozina (1.905masl) and village Virak. On this part we are passing mountain houses, where we can make a short break and have posibility of tasting some of domestic products: few kinds of cheese, homemade brandy
- On Zabljak, 1.420masl, we arrive around 04:00 – a break for lunch;
- Driving through village Bosaca to the viewpoint Stuoc, 2.010masl, with a fantastic view on canyon of Tara. You have a time for taking photos of canyon and enjoying the moment;
We keep driving through villages Mala Crna Gora, 1.500masl, and canyon Susica, the canyon offer a special adrenaline experience. Canyon Susica is deep 800 m and long 14 km. We are coming down in canyon Susica to the mountain home and Susica’s lake;
- From the canyon we keep driving towards viewpoint Ivovac, 1.480 masl – a break and taking photos. After is village Nedajno 1.439masl, Nikovici 1.365masl, Borje 1.418masl and Crkvicko Polje 1.110masl;
- Returning back to camp „Sastavci“around 18:00h;
- Dinner and later having fun with friends, and making new ones;
- Sleepover in bungalows.
Brštanovica – Kamp “Sastavci”
Rafting on the most exciting and most attractive part of the River Tara in the length of 15 km,
RAFTING is above all an amazing fun on river – compound of beauty, adrenaline, adventure, attraction, vacation, fun, satisfaction, friendship, positive energy, return to untouched nature… and all of that helps us to feel beauty of nature.
- Morning coffee, breakfast until 10:30h – local cuisine specialties (ham, bacon, sausage, eggs, cheese, tea …).
- Getting equipment for rafting in the camp Sastavci. Each participant gets neoprene suit, neoprene boots, life jacket, helmet and you can start adventure.
- Transportation by jeeps and vans bus to Brštanovice starting point of our friendship with Tara to 11:30h
- Formation of teams, meeting with the skipper (rafting guide) and the principles of teamwork. The boats have a capacity for 8 to 10 people and it is important for the participants to comply with the instructions of rafting guide.
- Boarding to 12:00 h and rafting starts on the most attractive part of Tara in the length of 15 km, where plenty of nice excitement – such as cascades (waterfalls): Ćelije, Borovi , Vjernovici, Varda, Cegrlo i dr…
- Rafting lasts for about 4 hours with breaks for swimming and relaxation on Kulina, Manita vrela, Šipčanica creek
- Arrival at the camp is around 16:00h, and you will finish rafting right next to camp. Changing clothes, taking showers.
- Lunch – domestic specialties and Oriental cuisine: rafting soup, sač (meat and vegetables made in clay pot), salad…
- After lunch, have some rest (your decision) and return back home.
Package price 125 EUR
- transfer with jeeps or vans to National park „Durmitor“ ;
- transfer to the starting position for rafting;
- all the necessary equipment for rafting;
- activities – rafting, jeep and photo safari;
- rafting tax;
- tourist tax or residency tax;
- excursion tax or tax for visitors
- Tax for National park „Durmitor“.
- all mentioned meals;
- accommodation in bugalows;
- homemade brandy or juice for welcome
- insurance during rafting
In the price is not included:
- additional services and all other expenses not covered by the program
*** What to bring on rafting?
- If the rafting is in July, August or September dress sporty: Track suits, shirts, shoes or sandals, etc. and if the rafting is in May or June – bring warm clothes and a warm jacket,
- Bring a towel,
- The cream for sun protection,
- Swimming suite, swimming shorts/trunk – what you prefer,
- Camera (during rafting it is put in the waterproof bag).
*** What to bring on jeep safari and hiking?
- It is necessary to bring clothes adjusted for stay in nature,
- It is necessary to bring shoes adjusted for comfortable walking: hiking boots or shoes with strong soles,
- The cream for sun protection,
*** General notes!
- All rafting participants need to follow the instructions given by guides
- Rowers (skippers) are licensed IRF guides,
- We have the latest equipment for rafting, tested and produced at the world famous manufacturers
- To guarantee maximum safety during the whole trip.
- All participants of the rafting are obliged to borrow: safety helmet, life jacket and a paddle.
- Depending on the weather conditions at your disposal are: long or short wetsuits, neoprene boots
- Or slippers, waterproof jackets and raincoats.
- We are not responsible for any damage for your personal belongings on rafting,
- Programs can be changed as desired by participants,
- Prices of the program are approximate and vary depending on the number of participants, the number of professional management, types of menus and all other elements that influence the adjustment of the specific needs and desires of each individual client,
- Booking is made with advanced payment of 30% of total amount, and the rest of the payment is made prior to the arrival on Camp Sastavci,
- In case of cancellation organizer is not obliged to return the advance payment.
- Special dietary or other needs should be reported with booking of program.