RAFTING + N.Park Sutjeska, lakes Donje i Gornje Bare
- Three day package
- The three-day package with one rafting on the most exciting and most attractive part of the River Tara in the length of 15 km and visit to National park ,,Sutjeska” (lakes Donje and Gornje bare (lakes Lower and Upper Ponds).
- 115 EUR
- Arrival in camp in the afternoon and homemade brandy welcome, or juice.
- Meeting the environment and accommodation.
- Dinner (hunter’s goulash with side dish and salad), entertainment with music until late at night.
- Overnight in bungalows, and they are placed in our camp.
National Park ,,SUTJESKA”
JEEP, PHOTO SAFARI AND HIKING – lakes Donje and Gornje Bare
“Sutjeska” was established in 1962, and covers 17.250ha: basin of the Sutjeska river, parts of mountain Maglic (the highest peak in Bosnia and Herzegovina 2.386 masl), Volujak 2.336 masl, Vucevo 1.862 masl and Zelengora 2.014 masl.
Except historical values, this area is characterized by exceptional natural values and beauty that is reflected in different forms of landscape – from meek valley, dense forest complexes, across mountain pastures up to the high rocky and richly reared mountain massifs.
JEEP AND PHOTO SAFARI: to feel the compound of adrenaline and adventure or to enjoy in magic of untouched nature; to feel peace, silence and serenity instead of traffic and noise in the cities; to forget relentless pace of modern life and enjoy in beauty of mountains and rural idyllic landscape…
- ,,Sastavci” 434 masl, morning coffee and breakfast from 08:00 until 09:00;
- Leaving camp around 09:30;
- Transfer in jeeps and vans, to the lake Donje Bare (1.550 masl);
- A tour to the lake of Donje Bare and a light walk on a pleasant walkway in the length of 400 m leading to the edge of the Sutjeska canyon, where is viewpoint Boric. The viewpoint is placed between Siljevica and Planinice, but regardless of the fact that these peaks are higher than Boric, his position is such that he dominantly comes out on a sharp slope towards Sutjeska, from where you can see whole canyon and mountains Vucevo, Maglic, Volujak, rainforest Perucica, Dragas sedlo and Prijevor, valley of Tjentiste, the remains of old towns Vratar and Vratac, as well as Kosman. Altitude of viewpoint Boric is 1.475m.
- Easy walk, picking up forest fruits and herbs;
- A break for lunch package and freshening drinks;
- From viewpoint we keep going on our second walk to the lake Gornje Bare (1.650 masl)
- Returning back to camp in evening hours.
- Morning coffee, breakfast until 10:30h – local cuisine specialties (ham, bacon, sausage, eggs, cheese, tea …).
- Getting equipment for rafting in the camp Sastavci. Each participant gets neoprene suit, neoprene boots, life jacket, helmet and you can start adventure.
- Transportation by jeeps and vans bus to Brštanovice starting point of our friendship with Tara to 11:30h
- Formation of teams, meeting with the skipper (rafting guide) and the principles of teamwork. The boats have a capacity for 8 to 10 people and it is important for the participants to comply with the instructions of rafting guide.
- Boarding to 12:00 h and rafting starts on the most attractive part of Tara in the length of 15 km, where plenty of nice excitement – such as cascades (waterfalls): Ćelije, Borovi , Vjernovici, Varda, Cegrlo i dr…
- Rafting lasts for about 4 hours with breaks for swimming and relaxation on Kulina, Manita vrela, Šipčanica creek
- Arrival at the camp is around 16:00h, and you will finish rafting right next to camp. Changing clothes, taking showers.
- Lunch – domestic specialties and Oriental cuisine: rafting soup, sac (meat and vegetables made in clay pot), salad…
- After lunch, have some rest (your decision) and return back home.
Package price 115 EUR
- transfer to the starting position for rafting;
- transfer with jeeps or vans to National park „Sutjeska“
- visit to National park „Sutjeska“
- tour to viewpoint and rainforest Perucica
- all mentioned meals;
- accommodation in bungalows;
- guides of mountain rescue service
- all the necessary equipment for rafting;
- activities – rafting and hiking ;
- rafting tax;
- excursion tax or tax for visitors
- tourist tax or residency tax;
- Tax for National park „Sutjeska“.
- homemade brandy or juice for welcome
- insurance during rafting
In the price is not included:
- Additional services and all other expenses not covered by the program
*** What to bring on rafting?
- If the rafting is in July, August or September dress sporty: Track suits, shirts, shoes or sandals, etc. and if the rafting is in May or June – bring warm clothes and a warm jacket,
- Bring a towel,
- The cream for sun protection,
- Swimming suite, swimming shorts/trunk – what you prefer,
- Camera (during rafting it is put in the waterproof bag).
*** What to bring on jeep safari and hiking?
- It is necessary to bring clothes adjusted for stay in nature,
- It is necessary to bring shoes adjusted for comfortable walking: hiking boots or shoes with strong soles,
- The cream for sun protection,
*** General notes!
- All rafting participants need to follow the instructions given by guides
- Rowers (skippers) are licensed IRF guides,
- We have the latest equipment for rafting, tested and produced at the world famous manufacturers
- To guarantee maximum safety during the whole trip.
- All participants of the rafting are obliged to borrow: safety helmet, life jacket and a paddle.
- Depending on the weather conditions at your disposal are: long or short wetsuits, neoprene boots
- Or slippers, waterproof jackets and raincoats.
- We are not responsible for any damage for your personal belongings on rafting,
- Programs can be changed as desired by participants,
- Prices of the program are approximate and vary depending on the number of participants, the number of professional management, types of menus and all other elements that influence the adjustment of the specific needs and desires of each individual client,
- Booking is made with advanced payment of 30% of total amount, and the rest of the payment is made prior to the arrival on Camp Sastavci,
- In case of cancellation organizer is not obliged to return the advance payment.
- Special dietary or other needs should be reported with booking of program.