Canyoning is one of the youngest extreme sports and involves overcoming the canyon by swimming, jumping from waterfalls, climbing, sliding, using rope. In addition to entertainment, this sport also carries numerous dangers, especially with larger and demanding canyons where you have to pass through the entire canyon to get out of it. However, with little attention and care, almost all the dangers that can be underway during canyoning are eliminated. HRCAVKA CANYON
- Morning coffee and breakfast until 09:30, leaving camp at 10:00
- Driving in jeeps and vans to National park ,,Sutjeska” – a break for coffee and taking photos;
- Upon arrival to the canyon you will get the necessary equipment: helmet, life jacket neoprene boots, and neoprene suits;
- The guides will give you a brief instruction and after that we will start an unforgettable adventure;
- River Hrčavka springs in the forested areas of the eastern slopes of the mountain massif Oboreno tocilo with peaks Orlovaca (1.960masl), Kozje Strane (2.014masl) and south slopes of Planik. River goes through narrow canyon 13.5km long, with a total altitude difference of 1028m, between Orline and Pasa – Lipov do, Struzina and Gradina, breaking up on their rock cliffs, just sometimes taking a break in blue whirlpool. And then immediately proceeds to whirl and foam, rushing to meet Sutjeska. On this short journey, joins to her numerous rivers and streams, they are almost headlong falling from the slopes of Treskavica, Oruf, Careva gora and Trebovo. Watercourse is characterized by great falls, numerous cascades and waterfalls; .
- We spend about 5 hours in canyon, for lunch is lunch package;
- After lunch returning back to camp ,,Sastavci” until 18:00;