- One day
- CANYONING Hrcavka
- 95 EUR
Canyoning is one of the youngest extreme sports and involves overcoming the canyon by swimming, jumping from waterfalls, climbing, sliding, using rope. In addition to entertainment, this sport also carries numerous dangers, especially with larger and demanding canyons where you have to pass through the entire canyon to get out of it. However, with little attention and care, almost all the dangers that can be underway during canyoning are eliminated. HRCAVKA CANYON
- Morning coffee and breakfast until 09:30, leaving camp at 10:00
- Driving in jeeps and vans to National park ,,Sutjeska” – a break for coffee and taking photos;
- Upon arrival to the canyon you will get the necessary equipment: helmet, life jacket neoprene boots, and neoprene suits;
- The guides will give you a brief instruction and after that we will start an unforgettable adventure;
- River Hrčavka springs in the forested areas of the eastern slopes of the mountain massif Oboreno tocilo with peaks Orlovaca (1.960masl), Kozje Strane (2.014masl) and south slopes of Planik. River goes through narrow canyon 13.5km long, with a total altitude difference of 1028m, between Orline and Pasa – Lipov do, Struzina and Gradina, breaking up on their rock cliffs, just sometimes taking a break in blue whirlpool. And then immediately proceeds to whirl and foam, rushing to meet Sutjeska. On this short journey, joins to her numerous rivers and streams, they are almost headlong falling from the slopes of Treskavica, Oruf, Careva gora and Trebovo. Watercourse is characterized by great falls, numerous cascades and waterfalls; .
- We spend about 5 hours in canyon, for lunch is lunch package;
- After lunch returning back to camp ,,Sastavci” until 18:00;
Package price 95 EUR
- transfer with jeeps or vans to National park „Sutjeska“ ;
- all mentioned meals;
- activities – canyoning;
- all the necessary equipment;
- tax for National park „Sutjeska“.
In the price is not included:
- Additional services and all other expenses not covered by the program
*** What to bring on jeep safari and hiking?
- It is necessary to bring clothes adjusted for stay in nature,
- It is necessary to bring shoes adjusted for comfortable walking: hiking boots or shoes with strong soles,
- The cream for sun protection,
*** General notes!
- Programs can be changed as desired by participants,
- Prices of the program are approximate and vary depending on the number of participants, the number of professional management, types of menus and all other elements that influence
- the adjustment of the specific needs and desires of each individual client,
- Booking is made with advanced payment of 30% of total amount, and the rest of the payment is made prior to the arrival on Camp Sastavci,
- In case of cancellation organizer is not obliged to return the advance payment.
- Special dietary or other needs should be reported with booking of program.