JEEP, PHOTO SAFARI AND HIKING – lakes Donje i Gornje Bare
,,Sutjeska” was established in 1962, and covers 17.250ha: basin of the Sutjeska river, parts of mountain Maglic (the highest peak in Bosnia and Herzegovina 2.386 masl), Volujak 2.336 masl, Vucevo 1.862 masl and Zelengora 2.014 masl. Except historical values, this area is characterized by exceptional natural values and beauty that is reflected in different forms of landscape – from meek valley, dense forest complexes, across mountain pastures up to the high rocky and richly reared mountain massifs. JEEP AND PHOTO SAFARI: to feel the compound of adrenaline and adventure or to enjoy in magic of untouched nature; to feel peace, silence and serenity instead of traffic and noise in the cities; to forget relentless pace of modern life and enjoy in beauty of mountains and rural idyllic landscape…
- ,,Sastavci” 434 masl, morning coffee and breakfast from 08:00 until 09:00;
- Leaving camp around 09:30;
- Transfer in jeeps and vans, to the lake Donje Bare (1.550 masl);
- A tour to the lake of Donje Bare and a light walk on a pleasant walkway in the length of 400 m leading to the edge of the Sutjeska canyon, where is viewpoint Boric. The viewpoint is placed between Siljevica and Planinice, but regardless of the fact that these peaks are higher than Boric, his position is such that he dominantly comes out on a sharp slope towards Sutjeska, from where you can see whole canyon and mountains Vucevo, Maglic, Volujak, rainforest Perucica, Dragas sedlo and Prijevor, valley of Tjentiste, the remains of old towns Vratar and Vratac, as well as Kosman. Altitude of viewpoint Boric is 1.475m.
- Easy walk, picking up forest fruits and herbs;
- A break for lunch package and freshening drinks;
- From viewpoint we keep going on our second walk to the lake Gornje Bare (1.650 masl)
- Returning back to camp in evening hours.