In the heart of Tara Canyon – HIT PROGRAM
- Three day tour
- Jeep and photo safari in canyons of river Tara and Sušica and RAFTING ON THE RIVER TARA on the most attractive and the most exciting part of the river in the length of 50 km.
- 100 EUR
PROGRAM PACKAGE FOR REAL LOVERS OF NATURE
OUR GOAL IS THAT YOU EXPERIENCE GREAT TIME – A TIME TO REMEMBER
- Arrival in camp in the afternoon and homemade brandy welcome, or juice.
- Meeting the environment and accommodation.
- Dinner (hunter’s goulash with side dish and salad), entertainment with music until late at night.
- Overnight in bungalows, they are placed in our camp.
- Morning coffee, breakfast until 08:00h – local cuisine specialties (ham, bacon, sausage, eggs, cheese, tea …).
JEEP I PHOTO SAFARI TOUR – experience an adventure
- Start point camp „SASTAVCI“ (334 masl) – jeep ride to viewpoint Colova greda (Colov’s beam) on 1.062 masl, where is a wonderful panoramic view toward converge place of rivers Tara, Piva and Drina;
- Driving through village Crkvicko Polje ( 1.110 masl), on a country road: Borje 1.418 masl, village Nikovici 1.365 masl;
- Above village Nedajno (1.439 masl) is viewpoint Ivovac on 1.480 masl with a view of the canyon Susica, deep 800 m and long 14 km, and also view of Durmitora;
- Coming down in canyon Susica to the mountain home and Susica’s lake;
- From the canyon Susica we continue driving through village Mala Crna Gora (Litle Montenegro, 1.500 masl) to viewpoint Stuoc on 2.010 masl with a fantastic view on canyon of Tara.
- You have a time for taking photos of canyon and enjoying the moment;
- Jeep and photo safari tour continues to the most beautiful viewpoint on Tara – Curevac (1.625 masl) – viewpoint with the beautiful view of the canyon. Below is the village Tepca. The village is a paradise in the heart of the mountains. The climate is mild, parish, fertile soil and plenty of fruits and vegetables. From this village are ancestors of famous Duke Zivojina Misica;
- In Radovan Luka ends our jeep safari tour, and begins our fun with Tara.
RAFTING TAROM – rafting in the heart of canyon Tara, without civilization, in this part of river Tara is possible to come only with boats, FEEL THE ADRENALIN. Rafting length is 50 km.
- Getting equipment for rafting in the camp Radovan Luka. Each participant gets neoprene suit, neoprene boots, life jacket, helmet and you can start adventure.
Formation of teams, meeting with the skipper (rafting guide) and the principles of teamwork. The boats have a capacity for 8 to 10 people and it is important for the participants to comply with the instructions of rafting guide. ?
- The depth of the canyon under peak „Obzir“is 1300 m and that is the place where the canyon of river Tara is the deepest. The most beautiful parts of the canyon are „Bajlovića sige“, „Tepački bukovi“, „Poskok bar“, waterfall „Nozdruć“, „Jovovića sige“…
- We will have lunch on the most beautiful place in the canyon chosen by your group.
- Second part of the second rafting day is 15 km long. That part is the most attractive and the most exciting part of the river Tara. Cascades (waterfalls): “Ćelije”, “Borovi”, “Vjernovići”, “Varda”, “Čegrlo” will fuel you up with adrenaline.
- We will complement? rafting with breaks for taking photos, swimming and resting on beautiful places like „Kulina“, „Manita vrela“ and „Šipčanički potok“.
- Arrival at the Camp Sastavci around 16 p.m.
- Dinner – domestic specialties and oriental cuisine: rafting soup, special main dish – “sač”, salad and homemade bread.
- Overnight in bungalows of Camp Sastavci.
- Morning coffee; breakfast (ham, bacon, sausage, eggs, cheese, tea …)
- Departure of participants
Package price 100 EUR
- Transfer, van or jeep to the starting position for rafting,
- All mentioned meals,
- Accommodation in bungalows
- Rafting guides,
- All the necessary equipment for rafting,
- Activities – rafting, jeep I photo safari,
- Excursion tax or tax for visitors
- Tourist tax or residency tax
- Homemade brandy or juice for welcome
- Live music
- Insurance during rafting
In the price is not included:
- Tax in “Durmitor” National Park – 20 €,
- Ticket to the “Durmitor” National Park – 3 €,
- Additional services and all other expenses not covered by the program
*** What to bring on rafting?
- If the rafting is in July, August or September dress sporty: Track suits, shirts, shoes or sandals, etc. and if the rafting is in May or June – bring warm clothes and a warm jacket,
- Bring a towel,
- The cream for sun protection,
- Swimming suite, swimming shorts/trunk – what you prefer,
- Camera (during rafting it is put in the waterproof bag).
*** What to bring on jeep safari and hiking?
- It is necessary to bring clothes adjusted for stay in nature,
- It is necessary to bring shoes adjusted for comfortable walking: hiking boots or shoes with strong soles,
- The cream for sun protection,
*** General notes!
- All rafting participants need to follow the instructions given by guides
- Rowers (skippers) are licensed IRF guides,
- We have the latest equipment for rafting, tested and produced at the world famous manufacturers to guarantee maximum safety during the whole trip.
- All participants of the rafting are obliged to borrow: safety helmet, life jacket and a paddle.
- Depending on the weather conditions at your disposal are: long or short wetsuits, neoprene boots or slippers, waterproof jackets and raincoats.
- We are not responsible for any damage for your personal belongings on rafting,
- Programs can be changed as desired by participants,
- Prices of the program are approximate and vary depending on the number of participants, the number of professional management, types of menus and all other elements that influence the adjustment of the specific needs and desires of each individual client,
- Booking is made with advanced payment of 30% of total amount, and the rest of the payment is made prior to the arrival on Camp Sastavci,
- In case of cancellation organizer is not obliged to return the advance payment.
- Special dietary or other needs should be reported with booking of program.