- Morning coffee, breakfast until 08:00h – local cuisine specialties (ham, bacon, sausage, eggs, cheese, tea …).
JEEP I PHOTO SAFARI TOUR – experience an adventure
- Start point camp „SASTAVCI“ (334 masl) – jeep ride to viewpoint Colova greda (Colov’s beam) on 1.062 masl, where is a wonderful panoramic view toward converge place of rivers Tara, Piva and Drina;
- Driving through village Crkvicko Polje ( 1.110 masl), on a country road: Borje 1.418 masl, village Nikovici 1.365 masl;
- Above village Nedajno (1.439 masl) is viewpoint Ivovac on 1.480 masl with a view of the canyon Susica, deep 800 m and long 14 km, and also view of Durmitora;
- Coming down in canyon Susica to the mountain home and Susica’s lake;
- From the canyon Susica we continue driving through village Mala Crna Gora (Litle Montenegro, 1.500 masl) to viewpoint Stuoc on 2.010 masl with a fantastic view on canyon of Tara.
- You have a time for taking photos of canyon and enjoying the moment;
- Jeep and photo safari tour continues to the most beautiful viewpoint on Tara – Curevac (1.625 masl) – viewpoint with the beautiful view of the canyon. Below is the village Tepca. The village is a paradise in the heart of the mountains. The climate is mild, parish, fertile soil and plenty of fruits and vegetables. From this village are ancestors of famous Duke Zivojina Misica;
- In Radovan Luka ends our jeep safari tour, and begins our fun with Tara.
RAFTING TAROM – rafting in the heart of canyon Tara, without civilization, in this part of river Tara is possible to come only with boats, FEEL THE ADRENALIN. Rafting length is 50 km.
- Getting equipment for rafting in the camp Radovan Luka. Each participant gets neoprene suit, neoprene boots, life jacket, helmet and you can start adventure. Formation of teams, meeting with the skipper (rafting guide) and the principles of teamwork. The boats have a capacity for 8 to 10 people and it is important for the participants to comply with the instructions of rafting guide. ?
- The depth of the canyon under peak „Obzir“is 1300 m and that is the place where the canyon of river Tara is the deepest. The most beautiful parts of the canyon are „Bajlovića sige“, „Tepački bukovi“, „Poskok bar“, waterfall „Nozdruć“, „Jovovića sige“…
- We will have lunch on the most beautiful place in the canyon chosen by your group.
- Second part of the second rafting day is 15 km long. That part is the most attractive and the most exciting part of the river Tara. Cascades (waterfalls): “Ćelije”, “Borovi”, “Vjernovići”, “Varda”, “Čegrlo” will fuel you up with adrenaline.
- We will complement? rafting with breaks for taking photos, swimming and resting on beautiful places like „Kulina“, „Manita vrela“ and „Šipčanički potok“.
- Arrival at the Camp Sastavci around 16 p.m.
- Dinner – domestic specialties and oriental cuisine: rafting soup, special main dish – “sač”, salad and homemade bread.
- Overnight in bungalows of Camp Sastavci.