RAFTING + jeep safari canyons Piva and Tara
- Three day package
- The three-day package with one rafting on the most exciting and most attractive part of the River Tara in the length of 15 km and jeep safari in canyons Tara and Piva.
- 115 EUR
- Arrival in camp in the afternoon and homemade brandy welcome, or juice.
- Meeting the environment and accommodation.
- Dinner (hunter’s goulash with side dish and salad), entertainment with music until late at night.
- Overnight in bungalows, and they are placed in our camp.
JEEP AND PHOTO SAFARI – canyons Tara and Piva
JEEP AND PHOTO SAFARI: to feel the compound of adrenaline and adventure or to enjoy in magic of untouched nature; to feel peace, silence and serenity instead of traffic and noise in the cities; to forget relentless pace of modern life and enjoy in beauty of mountains and rural idyllic landscape… we have organized jeep and photo safari.
- Camp „Sastavci“, 434 masl, morning coffee and breakfast at 08:00 till 09:30h
- Leaving camp around 10:00
- Driving in jeeps and vans to the viewpoint Colova greda (Colov’s beam) on 1.062 masl, from where you have a panoramic view on Tara canyon
village Crkvicko Polje 1.110 masl, driving on the rural road we arrive to the rural household of the Zivkovic family (1.302 masl). Walk to the viewpoint on 1.400 masl, with a beautiful view on canyon Piva
- Returning back to the rural household, making a break and you have possibility to try and buy some of domestic products: few kinds of cheese, prosciutto, ham, bacon, homemade brandy (plum, pear, apple…) …
- We continue journey through village Zejcino and Jerinic, to the village Baucale where we leave jeeps and go for an easy walk to the canyon Tara. From where you have a beautiful panoramic view on canyon and mountain Durmitor
- Easy walk, picking up forest fruits and herbs
- Break for lunch packet and freshening drinks
- After short break we continue our jeep and photo safari tour through Borje 1.418 masl and in afternoon hours we arrive to the Monastery Zagradje where you can see church of St. Jovan Krstitelj ( John the Baptist) from XV century.
- Next to the monastery is viewpoint from where you can see converting place of Tara and Piva rivers , where they make Drina river
- Arrival in camp in the evening
- Dinner and having fun till late at night
- Sleeping in bungalows.
Brštanovica – Kamp “Sastavci”
Rafting on the most exciting and most attractive part of the River Tara in the length of 15 km,
RAFTING is above all an amazing fun on river – compound of beauty, adrenaline, adventure, attraction, vacation, fun, satisfaction, friendship, positive energy, return to untouched nature… and all of that helps us to feel beauty of nature.
- Morning coffee, breakfast until 10:30h – local cuisine specialties (ham, bacon, sausage, eggs, cheese, tea …).
- Getting equipment for rafting in the camp Sastavci. Each participant gets neoprene suit, neoprene boots, life jacket, helmet and you can start adventure.
- Transportation by jeeps and vans bus to Brštanovice starting point of our friendship with Tara to 11:30h
- Formation of teams, meeting with the skipper (rafting guide) and the principles of teamwork. The boats have a capacity for 8 to 10 people and it is important for the participants to comply with the instructions of rafting guide.
- Boarding to 12:00 h and rafting starts on the most attractive part of Tara in the length of 15 km, where plenty of nice excitement – such as cascades (waterfalls): Ćelije, Borovi , Vjernovici, Varda, Cegrlo i dr…
- Rafting lasts for about 4 hours with breaks for swimming and relaxation on Kulina, Manita vrela, Šipčanica creek
- Arrival at the camp is around 16:00h, and you will finish rafting right next to camp. Changing clothes, taking showers.
- Lunch – domestic specialties and Oriental cuisine: rafting soup, sach (meat and vegetables made in clay pot), salad…
- After lunch, have some rest (your decision) and return back home.
Package price 115 EUR
- transfer to the starting position for rafting;
- accommodation in bungalows;
- all mentioned meals;
- all the necessary equipment for rafting;
- activities – rafting, jeep and photo safari, hiking;
- excursion tax or tax for visitors
- rafting tax;
- tourist tax or residency tax;
- homemade brandy or juice for welcome
- insurance during rafting
In the price is not included:
- Additional services and all other expenses not covered by the program
*** What to bring on rafting?
- If the rafting is in July, August or September dress sporty: Track suits, shirts, shoes or sandals, etc. and if the rafting is in May or June – bring warm clothes and a warm jacket,
- Bring a towel,
- The cream for sun protection,
- Swimming suite, swimming shorts/trunk – what you prefer,
- Camera (during rafting it is put in the waterproof bag).
*** What to bring on jeep safari and hiking?
- It is necessary to bring clothes adjusted for stay in nature,
- It is necessary to bring shoes adjusted for comfortable walking: hiking boots or shoes with strong soles,
- The cream for sun protection,
*** General notes!
- All rafting participants need to follow the instructions given by guides
- Rowers (skippers) are licensed IRF guides,
- We have the latest equipment for rafting, tested and produced at the world famous manufacturers
- to guarantee maximum safety during the whole trip.
- All participants of the rafting are obliged to borrow: safety helmet, life jacket and a paddle.
- Depending on the weather conditions at your disposal are: long or short wetsuits, neoprene boots
- or slippers, waterproof jackets and raincoats.
- We are not responsible for any damage for your personal belongings on rafting,
- Programs can be changed as desired by participants,
- Prices of the program are approximate and vary depending on the number of participants, the number of professional management, types of menus and all other elements that influence the adjustment of the specific needs and desires of each individual client,
- Booking is made with advanced payment of 30% of total amount, and the rest of the payment is made prior to the arrival on Camp Sastavci,
- In case of cancellation organizer is not obliged to return the advance payment.
- Special dietary or other needs should be reported with booking of program.