Jeep safari – canyons Tara, Piva and Susica
- One day
- JEEP SAFARI – CANYONS TARA, PIVA AND SUŠICA
- 45 EUR
JEEP SAFARI – CANYONS TARA, PIVA AND SUŠICA JEEP AND PHOTO SAFARI: to feel the compound of adrenaline and adventure or to enjoy in magic of untouched nature; to feel peace, silence and serenity instead of traffic and noise in the cities; to forget relentless pace of modern life and enjoy in beauty of mountains and rural idyllic landscape…
- Camp „Sastavci“, 434masl, morning coffee and breakfast till 08:00
- Leaving camp around 08:00
- Driving in jeeps and vans to the viewpoint Colova greda (Colov’s beam) on 1.062masl, from where you have a panoramic view on Tara canyon
- Village Crkvicko Polje 1.110masl, driving on the rural road we arrive to the rural household of the Zivkovic family (1.302masl). Walk to the viewpoint on 1.400masl, with a beautiful view on canyon Piva
- Returning back to the rural household, making a break and you have possibility to try and buy some of domestic products: few kinds of cheese, prosciutto, ham, bacon, homemade brandy (plum, pear, apple…) …
- We continue journey through village Zejcino and Jerinic, to the village Baucale where we leave jeeps and go for an easy walk to the canyon Tara. From where you have a beautiful panoramic view on canyon and mountain Durmitor
- Easy walk, picking up forest fruits and herbs
- Break for lunch packet and freshening drinks
- We continue our jeep safari tour through villages: Nikovici, Bojati, Knezevo and Nedajno. Above village Nedajno is a viewpoint Ivovac, 1.480masl, with a fantastic view on canyon Susica deep 800m, and a beautiful view on slopes of Durmitor, above which you can see a village Mala Crna Gora (Little Montenegro);
- Back through village Nedajno we are coming to the village Trsa, 1.450masl. In ethno village Milogora we are making a break for coffee, homemade brandy and a beer cooled in the snow. There you have a panoramic view on Piva Mountain, Bioc, Maglic and Volujak.
- After a break the road goes on serpentine way towards canon Piva, with a beautiful view of Piva Lake and little town Pluzine.
- By the main road cut into the rocks of Piva Canyon we get to the dam Mratinje, high 222m. A break to take photos.
- Returning back to camp ,,Sastavci” in the evening hours.
Package price 45 EUR
- transfer with jeeps or vans;
- all mentioned meals;
- activities – jeep and photo safari, hiking;
- excursion tax or tax for visitors
In the price is not included:
- Additional services and all other expenses not covered by the program
*** What to bring on jeep safari and hiking?
- It is necessary to bring clothes adjusted for stay in nature,
- It is necessary to bring shoes adjusted for comfortable walking: hiking boots or shoes with strong soles,
- The cream for sun protection,
*** General notes!
- Programs can be changed as desired by participants,
- Prices of the program are approximate and vary depending on the number of participants, the number of professional management, types of menus and all other elements that influence
- the adjustment of the specific needs and desires of each individual client,
- Booking is made with advanced payment of 30% of total amount, and the rest of the payment is made prior to the arrival on Camp Sastavci,
- In case of cancellation organizer is not obliged to return the advance payment.
- Special dietary or other needs should be reported with booking of program.