Canyoning is one of the youngest extreme sports and involves overcoming the canyon by swimming, jumping from waterfalls, climbing, sliding, using rope. In addition to entertainment, this sport also carries numerous dangers, especially with larger and demanding canyons where you have to pass through the entire canyon to get out of it. However, with little attention and care, almost all the dangers that can be underway during canyoning are eliminated.
- Morning coffee and breakfast until 08:00, leaving camp at 08:30
- Driving in jeeps and vans through Pluzine to Savnik and to canyon;
- Upon arrival to the canyon you will get the necessary equipment: helmet, life jacket neoprene boots, and neoprene suits;
- The guides will give you a brief instruction and after that we will start an unforgettable adventure;
- Canyon Nevidio is located in central part of Montenegro. It is 95km far from camp. Nevidio Canyon is part of Mala Komarnica, she springs in southern part of Durmitor, more precisely in Dobri Do. At the very edge of the valley begins Nevidio Canyon (Unseen Canyon), rightfully wears this name. Because River Komarnica suddenly gets lost in a strangely carved entrance and becomes invisible to the human eye.
- The first contact with Nevidio is overshadowed by the indescribable beauty, unusual and strange, on which man is not used. The biggest part of the Canyon is in eternal shadow. Because of vertical rocks, the sun’s rays cannot reach the bottom. The width of the Canyon on some places is less than one meter. Some parts of the Canyon pass only with the help of climbing equipment, and jumping from rocks whose height reaches up to 10m.
- We spend about 4 hours in canyon, for lunch is lunch package;
- After lunch returning back to camp, in evening hours.