Brštanovica – Kamp “Sastavci”
RAFTING is above all an amazing fun on river – compound of beauty, adrenaline, adventure, attraction, vacation, fun, satisfaction, friendship, positive energy, return to untouched nature… and all of that helps us to feel beauty of nature.
- Arrival in camp until 10:00, homemade brandy for welcoming, introducing guests with environment.
- Morning coffee, breakfast until 10:30h – local cuisine specialties (ham, bacon, sausage, eggs, cheese, tea …).
- Getting equipment for rafting in the camp Sastavci. Each participant gets neoprene suit, neoprene boots, life jacket, helmet and you can start adventure.
- Transportation by jeeps and vans bus to Brštanovice starting point of our friendship with Tara to 11:30h
- Formation of teams, meeting with the skipper (rafting guide) and the principles of teamwork. The boats have a capacity for 8 to 10 people and it is important for the participants to comply with the instructions of rafting guide.
- Boarding to 12:30 h and rafting starts on the most attractive part of Tara in the length of 15 km, where plenty of nice excitement – such as cascades (waterfalls): Ćelije, Borovi , Vjernovici, Varda, Cegrlo i dr…
- Rafting lasts for about 4 hours with breaks for swimming and relaxation on Kulina, Manita vrela, Šipčanica creek
- Arrival at the camp is around 16:30h, and you will finish rafting right next to camp. Changing clothes, taking showers.
- Lunch – domestic specialties and Oriental cuisine: rafting soup, sač (meat and vegetables made in clay pot), salad…
- Rest after lunch, and free time for a walk, board games…
- Overnight in bungalows.