NP Durmitor – Zeleni vir
- Duration:One day
- Contents:HIKING - National Park ,,DURMITOR”
- Price:40 EUR
National Park “DURMITOR”
National park was established in 1952, and spreads in northern part of Montenegro, on 39 000 ha. Includes Durmitor which is one of the highest, and most attractive mountain of Dinarids. With 48 peaks higher than 2000masl, the highest peak Bobotov kuk (2.522masl) and Tara canyon – the deepest canyon in Europe.
HIKING is a sport in which one of the main goals is to conquer the peak of a mountain. People can have different motives for hiking. Some of them are having fun with friends, healthy lifestyle, improving condition, challenge, exploring, photographing, but it’s commonly love for nature.
- Camp „Sastavci“, 434masl, morning coffee and breakfast till 08:00
- Leaving camp around 08:00
- Transfer with a van or jeeps on the road next to the Piva Lake, to Trsa, Pisce, Todorov do, Sedlo where is our start point for hiking;
- Walking tour: Sedlo – Uvito Zdrijelo 2.120masl – Uvita Greda 2.199masl – Zeleni Vir 2.028masl;
- The length of walking tour is 3.7km, the ascent of 330m and descent of 190m, for 2 hours;
- Taking a break on Zeleni Vir, taking photos and returning back to Sedlo;
- A break for lunch package;
- Returning back to camp in evening hours.
Package price 40 EUR
- transfer with jeeps or vans to National park „Durmitor“ ;
- all mentioned meals;
- activities – hiking;
- tax for National park „Durmitor“.
In the price is not included:
- Additional services and all other expenses not covered by the program
*** What to bring on jeep safari and hiking?
- It is necessary to bring clothes adjusted for stay in nature,
- It is necessary to bring shoes adjusted for comfortable walking: hiking boots or shoes with strong soles,
- The cream for sun protection,
*** General notes!
- Programs can be changed as desired by participants,
- Prices of the program are approximate and vary depending on the number of participants, the number of professional management, types of menus and all other elements that influence the adjustment of the specific needs and desires of each individual client,
- Booking is made with advanced payment of 30% of total amount, and the rest of the payment is made prior to the arrival on Camp Sastavci,
- In case of cancellation organizer is not obliged to return the advance payment.
- Special dietary or other needs should be reported with booking of program.