RAFTING + canyoning Hrcavka
- Duration:Three day package
- Contents:The three-day package with one rafting on the most exciting and most attractive part of the River Tara in the length of 15 km and canyoning in National park ,,Sutjeska” – Hrcavka Canyon.
- Price:175 EUR
To feel the compound of adrenaline and adventure or to enjoy in magic of untouched nature; to feel peace, silence and serenity instead of traffic and noise in the cities; to forget relentless pace of modern life and enjoy in beauty of mountains and rural idyllic landscape; we organized a three-day tour:
- Arrival in camp in the afternoon and homemade brandy welcome, or juice.
- Meeting the environment and accommodation.
- Dinner (hunter’s goulash with side dish and salad), entertainment with music until late at night.
- Overnight in bungalows, and they are placed in our camp.
- Morning coffee, breakfast until 10:30h – local cuisine specialties (ham, bacon, sausage, eggs, cheese, tea …).
- Getting equipment for rafting in the camp Sastavci. Each participant gets neoprene suit, neoprene boots, life jacket, helmet and you can start adventure.
- Transportation by jeeps and vans bus to Brštanovice starting point of our friendship with Tara to 11:30h
- Formation of teams, meeting with the skipper (rafting guide) and the principles of teamwork. The boats have a capacity for 8 to 10 people and it is important for the participants to comply with the instructions of rafting guide.
- Boarding to 12:00 h and rafting starts on the most attractive part of Tara in the length of 15 km, where plenty of nice excitement – such as cascades (waterfalls): Ćelije, Borovi , Vjernovici, Varda, Cegrlo i dr…
- Rafting lasts for about 4 hours with breaks for swimming and relaxation on Kulina, Manita vrela, Šipčanica creek
- Arrival at the camp is around 16:00h, and you will finish rafting right next to camp. Changing clothes, taking showers.
- Lunch – domestic specialties and Oriental cuisine: rafting soup, sač (meat and vegetables made in clay pot), salad…
- Rest after lunch, and free time for a walk, board games…
- Dinner (trout with vegetables or rice, salad …) and talking late into the night.
- Overnight in bungalows.
Canyoning is one of the youngest extreme sports and involves overcoming the canyon by swimming, jumping from waterfalls, climbing, sliding, using rope. In addition to entertainment, this sport also carries numerous dangers, especially with larger and demanding canyons where you have to pass through the entire canyon to get out of it. However, with little attention and care, almost all the dangers that can be underway during canyoning are eliminated.
- Morning coffee and breakfast until 09:30, leaving camp at 10:00
- Driving in jeeps and vans to National park ,,Sutjeska” – a break for coffee and taking photos;
- Upon arrival to the canyon you will get the necessary equipment: helmet, life jacket neoprene boots, and neoprene suits;
- The guides will give you a brief instruction and after that we will start an unforgettable adventure;
- River Hrčavka springs in the forested areas of the eastern slopes of the mountain massif Oboreno tocilo with peaks Orlovaca (1.960masl), Kozje Strane (2.014masl) and south slopes of Planik. River goes through narrow canyon 13.5km long, with a total altitude difference of 1028m, between Orline and Pasa – Lipov do, Struzina and Gradina, breaking up on their rock cliffs, just sometimes taking a break in blue whirlpool. And then immediately proceeds to whirl and foam, rushing to meet Sutjeska. On this short journey, joins to her numerous rivers and streams, they are almost headlong falling from the slopes of Treskavica, Oruf, Careva gora and Trebovo. Watercourse is characterized by great falls, numerous cascades and waterfalls;
- We spend about 5 hours in canyon, for lunch is lunch package;
- After lunch returning back to camp ,,Sastavci” until 18:00;
- Packing your things and returning back.
Package price 175 EUR
- transfer to the starting position for rafting;
- transfer with vans or jeeps to the Hrcavka Canyon;
- all mentioned meals;
- accommodation in bugalows;
- all the necessary equipment for rafting;
- activities – rafting and canyoning;
- Tax for National park „Sutjeska“.
- rafting tax;
- excursion tax or tax for visitors
- tourist tax or residency tax;
- homemade brandy or juice for welcome
- insurance during rafting
In the price is not included:
- Additional services and all other expenses not covered by the program
*** What to bring on rafting?
- If the rafting is in July, August or September dress sporty: Track suits, shirts, shoes or sandals, etc. and if the rafting is in May or June – bring warm clothes and a warm jacket,
- Bring a towel,
- The cream for sun protection,
- Swimming suite, swimming shorts/trunk – what you prefer,
- Camera (during rafting it is put in the waterproof bag).
*** What to bring on jeep safari and hiking?
- It is necessary to bring clothes adjusted for stay in nature,
- It is necessary to bring shoes adjusted for comfortable walking: hiking boots or shoes with strong soles,
- The cream for sun protection,
*** General notes!
- All rafting participants need to follow the instructions given by guides
- Rowers (skippers) are licensed IRF guides,
- We have the latest equipment for rafting, tested and produced at the world famous manufacturers
- To guarantee maximum safety during the whole trip.
- All participants of the rafting are obliged to borrow: safety helmet, life jacket and a paddle.
- Depending on the weather conditions at your disposal are: long or short wetsuits, neoprene boots
- Or slippers, waterproof jackets and raincoats.
- We are not responsible for any damage for your personal belongings on rafting,
- Programs can be changed as desired by participants,
- Prices of the program are approximate and vary depending on the number of participants, the number of professional management, types of menus and all other elements that influence the adjustment of the specific needs and desires of each individual client,
- Booking is made with advanced payment of 30% of total amount, and the rest of the payment is made prior to the arrival on Camp Sastavci,
- In case of cancellation organizer is not obliged to return the advance payment.
- Special dietary or other needs should be reported with booking of program.