Rafting on Drina River
- One day
- One day arrangment in beautiful canyon of the Drina river, in length of 17 km
- 30 EUR
Drina is formed by converting to Montenegrian Rivers Tara and Piva, they convert in the place named Scepan Polje, at an altitude of 434 masl. By opinion of many Drina is the most beautiful river in Bosnia and Herzegovina, fast and plahovita, clean and clear, reach, powerful and generous. However, the beauty of Drina isn’t just in her water, but also in the landscapes that surround her. Deep canyons and gorges, impenetrable forests, unrepeatable. To participate in rafting, you do not need to have experience. Rafting is primarily intended to be a good time spent on the river – a combination of beauty, adrenalin, adventure, relaxation, fun, pleasure, friendship, attraction, positive energy, returning back to untouched nature… Rafting is divided in six groups ( class) depending on water level. By water category Drina is classified in class 2 and 3. Class 2: Some rapids or stones, but still not dangerous rafting. Class 3: Rapids, small waves, smaller waterfalls, and without danger. This is usually touristic rafting.
Rafting Šćepan Polje – Kopilovi
- Arrival in camp Sastavci, at Scepan Polje, until 11:00h. Meeting the environment, and enjoying the view.
- Changing clothes to equipment for rafting in camp. Each participant gets neoprene suit and boots, life jacket, helmet and we are ready for adventure.
- Forming teams, meeting the rafting guide and with the principles of teamwork. Boats are made for 8 to 10 person, and it’s important that all participants are following guidelines from rafting guide.
- Boarding until 12:00h in rubber boats and we start rafting on the most attractive part of Drina, in the length of 17km. On which part we will see a lot of beautiful excitements – such as rapids: Mazocki, Sastavci, Ducelski and others.
- Rafting (depending on water level) last about 4 hours, with breaks for swimming and relaxation on the waterline of untouched nature
- Arrival at beach Kopilovi around 16:00h, changing clothes.
- Lunch – barbecue in nature. Participants of rafting can also take a part in making a meal.
- Rest after lunch and return of rafting participants.
Package price: 30 € per person
- all needed equipment for rafting,
- activities – rafting,
- rafting tax,
- insurance during rafting,
- rafting guide – IRF licensed guides,
- lunch – barbecue (grill),
In the price is not included:
- Additional services and all other expenses not covered by the program
*** What to bring on rafting?
- If the rafting is in July, August or September dress sporty: Track suits, shirts, shoes or sandals, etc. and if the rafting is in May or June – bring warm clothes and a warm jacket,
- Bring a towel,
- The cream for sun protection,
- Swimming suite, swimming shorts/trunk – what you prefer,
- Camera (during rafting it is put in the waterproof bag).
*** General notes!
- All rafting participants need to follow the instructions given by guides
- Rowers (skippers) are licensed IRF guides,
- We have the latest equipment for rafting, tested and produced at the world-famous manufacturers to guarantee maximum safety during the whole trip.
- All participants of the rafting are obliged to borrow: safety helmet, life jacket and a paddle.
- Depending on the weather conditions at your disposal are: long or short wetsuits, neoprene boots or slippers, waterproof jackets and raincoats.
- We are not responsible for any damage for your personal belongings on rafting,
- Programs can be changed as desired by participants,
- Prices of the program are approximate and vary depending on the number of participants, the number of professional management, types of menus and all other elements that influence the adjustment of the specific needs and desires of each individual client,
- Booking is made with advanced payment of 30% of total amount, and the rest of the payment is made prior to the arrival on Camp Sastavci,
- In case of cancellation organizer is not obliged to return the advance payment.
- Special dietary or other needs should be reported with booking of program.