RAFTING + hiking + jeep safari
- Three day package
- RAFTING + hiking + jeep safari
- 115 EUR
- Arrival in camp in the afternoon and homemade brandy welcome, or juice.
- Meeting the environment and accommodation.
- Dinner (hunter’s goulash with side dish and salad), entertainment with music until late at night.
- Overnight in bungalows, and they are placed in our camp.
- Morning coffee, breakfast until 09:00 – specialties of domestic kitchen;
JEEP AND PHOTO SAFARI: to feel the compound of adrenaline and adventure or to enjoy in magic of untouched nature; to feel peace, silence and serenity instead of traffic and noise in the cities; to forget relentless pace of modern life and enjoy in beauty of mountains and rural idyllic landscape… we have organized jeep and photo safari.
- Leaving camp at 08:00 and going to National park ,,Sutjeska”, driving in jeeps and vans for one and a half or two hours;
- Tour of the biggest rainforest in Europe ,,Perucica”, with magnificent view on waterfall Skakavac high 81m;
- Continuation of journey to the Prijevor. 1.668 masl, from where you have a beautiful view on Volujak, Zelengora, Maglic, where we continue our tour walking towards Trnovacko Lake;
HIKING is a sport in which one of the main goals is to conquer the peak of a mountain. People can have different motives for hiking. Some of them are having fun with friends, healthy lifestyle, improving condition, challenge, exploring, photographing, but it’s commonly love for nature.
- A walking trail to the lake lasts 2 hours. Trnovacko Lake is located in the extreme west of Montenegro on 1.517 masl, long 825m, wide 715m, and deep 9.2m. Not far from the border to Bosnia and Herzegovina, it is completely surrounded by mountain massifs, whose peaks crossing over 2.000m: Maglic 2.386masl (the highest peak of B & H), Bioc, Volujak, Vlasulja, Trnovacki Durmitor. Coastlin of the lake is about 2.800m. But after relaxing one hour walk around whole lake, and you meet it and experience it from every corner, only then you realize how much mother of nature was generous in this area.
- Easy walk, picking up forest fruits and herbs;
- A break on lake, swimming and for lunch is lunch package;
- Returning back to Prijevor (1.668 masl) around 18:00, and back to camp Sastavci around 19:00;
- Relaxing next to the Tara river, in camp Sastavci;
- Dinner and entertainment with music until late at night;
- Sleepover in bungalows.
RAFTING is above all an amazing fun on river – compound of beauty, adrenaline, adventure, attraction, vacation, fun, satisfaction, friendship, positive energy, return to untouched nature… and all of that helps us to feel beauty of nature.
- Morning coffee, breakfast until 10:30h – local cuisine specialties (ham, bacon, sausage, eggs, cheese, tea …).
- Getting equipment for rafting in the camp Sastavci. Each participant gets neoprene suit, neoprene boots, life jacket, helmet and you can start adventure.
- Transportation by jeeps and vans bus to Brštanovice starting point of our friendship with Tara to 11:30h
- Formation of teams, meeting with the skipper (rafting guide) and the principles of teamwork. The boats have a capacity for 8 to 10 people and it is important for the participants to comply with the instructions of rafting guide.
- Boarding to 12:00 h and rafting starts on the most attractive part of Tara in the length of 15 km, where plenty of nice excitement – such as cascades (waterfalls): Ćelije, Borovi , Vjernovici, Varda, Cegrlo i dr…
- Rafting lasts for about 4 hours with breaks for swimming and relaxation on Kulina, Manita vrela, Šipčanica creek
- Arrival at the camp is around 16:00h, and you will finish rafting right next to camp. Changing clothes, taking showers.
- Lunch – domestic specialties and Oriental cuisine: rafting soup, sač (meat and vegetables made in clay pot), salad…
- After lunch, have some rest (your decision) and return back home.
Package price 115 EUR
- transfer to the starting position for rafting;
- transfer with jeeps or vans to National park „Sutjeska“
- all mentioned meals;
- accommodation in bungalows;
- guides of mountain rescue service
- all the necessary equipment for rafting;
- activities – rafting and hiking ;
- rafting tax;
- excursion tax or tax for visitors
- tourist tax or residency tax;
- Tax for National park „Sutjeska“.
- homemade brandy or juice for welcome
- insurance during rafting
In the price is not included:
- Additional services and all other expenses not covered by the program
*** What to bring on rafting?
- If the rafting is in July, August or September dress sporty: Track suits, shirts, shoes or sandals, etc. and if the rafting is in May or June – bring warm clothes and a warm jacket,
- Bring a towel,
- The cream for sun protection,
- Swimming suite, swimming shorts/trunk – what you prefer,
- Camera (during rafting it is put in the waterproof bag).
*** What to bring on jeep safari and hiking?
- It is necessary to bring clothes adjusted for stay in nature,
- It is necessary to bring shoes adjusted for comfortable walking: hiking boots or shoes with strong soles,
- The cream for sun protection,
*** General notes!
- All rafting participants need to follow the instructions given by guides
- Rowers (skippers) are licensed IRF guides,
- We have the latest equipment for rafting, tested and produced at the world famous manufacturers
- To guarantee maximum safety during the whole trip.